Axial fan for cooling and air handling
· noise optimized blade construction
· constant high degree of efficiency
· mountable in all installation positions
· several pre-assembled blade angles available
· wirde range of voltage- and frequency-controlled constructions
Features and Constructions:
Rosenberg axial fans with improved and noise optimized blades combined with a voltage controlled AC-external rotor motor form an optimized fan unit in regard to design and air movement.
The combination of voltage controlled Rosenberg-external rotor motors, flexible production of blades and high end metal fabrication, gives Rosenberg the capability to manufacture fan modules that provide the best possible benefit to customers while taking the design demands and the customers application into consideration.
Air heaters / Heat pumps / Condensors / Cooling Units / Evaporators / Chillers
Model for Axial fans